Mind, Body and Salt is a Healthcare facility and classed as a close contact business.
Our Acupuncturist is an allied healthcare service and who will continue to offer all services to all members of our community throughout the Covid-19 Protection Framework levels.
For non-essential Mind, Body and Salt services, Dry Salt Therapy, Massage Therapy, and our other practitioners, we will require a vaccine passport to attend in line with the Covid-19 Protection Framework which came into force on Friday 3rd December.
Mind, Body and Salt continue to follow all Ministry of Health guidelines and our risk mitigation strategies are in place.
When you arrive at Mind, Body and Salt you must scan the Covid-19 Tracer QR code or sign in manually as per Government Requirements and depending on your therapy you may be asked to show your Vaccine Passport.
You are also required to wear a mask when entering and whilst in the building.
Please do not attend Mind, Body and Salt if you answer YES to any of the following questions.
- Are you unwell, have a sore throat, cough, runny nose, high temperature or loss of smell or taste?
- Have you visited an identified location of interest in the last 14 days?
- Have you had a Covid Test and are still awaiting results for a negative test in the past 7 days?
- Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 Days?
- Have you or any whanau member or other close contacts, worked on an international aircraft or shipping vessel or worked in a facility visited by international arrivals in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any whanau member or other close contacts, been asked to quarantine or self-isolate over the last 14 days? If YES – has the quarantine period now finished?
Please give our friendly team a call if you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.