As you are aware we are going from Alert Level 4 to Alert Level 3 from midnight on Monday 27th April.
What does this mean for Mind Body and Salt. Unfortunately under these restrictions we will not be able to open our doors, due to not being allowed to have clients on our premises. We will have to wait a couple more weeks until the Government reaches a decision on if/when we can go to Alert Level 2 due on May 11.
We are disappointed with this but we do not want to put our clients, our business and the gains we have made against COVID-19 in jeopardy.
If anything changes in the next 2 weeks we will let you know.
Chris, John, Jeanette, Teresa and Megan